Theta Research is pleased to announce the new and improved version of the Theta subscriber database. Based primarily on requests from our users, the subscriber site has been substantially upgraded to make it easier to rank and analyze the tactical managers found on Theta’s database. Just a few of the enhancements made on Theta’s subscriber site include the following:
Complete Site Face Lift.
– Font sizes have been increased and color schemes standardized, making data
and analytics easier to read;·
Enhanced Report Formats.
– Page layouts are now simple, clean and efficient;
Faster Page Loading.
– Data retrieval and metric calculation speed have been dramatically increased, especially for models with long track records;
Standardized Performance Rankings.
– All rankings are now based on month-end values;
Daily Performance Still Available.
– For those strategies tracked on a daily basis, detailed statistics and analytics are still available on the individual program pages;
Easy to Navigate Model Statistics.
– Tabbed pages make it easier to find performance and risk statistics for all models; and
– Added benchmarks and statistical analytics are available to aid in evaluation and comparison of models.
There are two ways you can check out our website enhancements. If you are a subscriber at either the Professional or Basic levels, converting your subscription to the new version is easy, just follow these steps:
1. Access the Theta home page (www.thetaresearch.com);
2. Click on the “Profile” link at the top of the page;
3. Click on “Edit Profile” on the dropdown menu;
4. Set “Program Version” to “1” and click on the “Update” link; and
5. See the “Profile Updated” confirmation.
From there, just go back to the Theta home page and click on the Subscriber Site to access the updated version of the Theta website.
If you are not currently a Theta subscriber, you must take an alternative route to our updated website by requesting a demonstration of the site’s new capabilities. To access the Demo, go to the Theta Research home page at www.thetaresearch.com and click on the “Pricing” tab at the top of the page. Once there, you will find an explanation of the two different subscription levels available.
After reviewing the subscription information, just click on the “Enter Demo Site“ tab and you’ll be immediately taken to an example of our most current subscriber website.
While the real names of programs and Managers are hidden on the Demo site, you’ll be able to get a feel for the functionality and flow of the new Theta Database. You will also be able to preview the full range of reports, rankings and analytics, which are the same as those found in the actual database subscriptions.
If, after previewing the Demo site, you find that you want to purchase a subscription, just return to the Pricing page on the Theta website, click on the “Purchase Subscription” link and follow the directions to subscribe online using any major credit card. With just a few keystrokes, you can have access to some of the best tactical investment managers in the business, all with actual track records that have been independently verified by Theta Research.