I recently wrote an article in Theta News regarding enhancements being made to the subscription section of our Theta website. We are now pleased to announce that these enhancements will become effective over the coming weekend of December 2nd and 3rd.
Note that these enhancements will only apply to the Professional and Basic Subscription services and not the Manager Site. The upgrade will occur automatically and there is nothing you need to do for the changes to take effect.
To recap, the subscriber website will be enhanced in the following ways:
• Complete Site Face Lift – Font sizes have been increased and color schemes standardized, making data and analytics easier to read;
• Enhanced Report Formats – Page layouts are now simple, clean and efficient;
• Faster Page Loading – Data retrieval and metric calculation speed have been dramatically increased, especially for models with long track records;
• Standardized Performance Rankings – All rankings are now based on month-end values;
• Daily Performance Still Available – For those strategies tracked on a daily basis, detailed statistics and analytics are still available on the individual program pages;
• Easy to Navigate Model Statistics – Tabbed pages make it easier to find performance and risk statistics for all models;
• Mobile Device Friendly – Now you can check in with your favorite Investment Managers and run ranking reports using your smart phone or other mobile device; and
• Expanded Analytics – Added benchmarks and statistical analytics are available to aid in evaluation and comparison of model.
We here at Theta Research are excited about our new, streamlined website and what it can mean for those seeking tactical investment managers and investment strategies. We encourage you to log into your subscription and check out the new look and feel of the Theta website.
Thank you for your business.