New Manager Joins Theta’s Ranks
Theta Research is pleased to announce the addition of an options-based strategy developed by the man who literally wrote the book on the subject. Lawrence G. (Larry) McMillan, founder and principal of McMillan Asset Management has submitted his Volatility Capture – Futures strategy to be tracked by Theta. While new to Theta Research, Larry is a long-time options investor and wrote a book that many consider to be the “Options Bible.” Theta Research began tracking of this strategy as of its inception date of November 1, 2013.
Why You Should be a Theta Subscriber
We at Theta Research take great satisfaction in building adatabase of investment strategies based on tactical and quantitative models. If you haven’t yet subscribed to Theta’ database of active investment managers, here are ten excellent reasons why you should consider doing so:
1. Access to Investment Managers and Strategies You May Not Find Elsewhere;
2. Our Focus on Active Strategies Means Tactical Models Don’t Get Lost in the Crowd;
3. Early Stage Investment Managers Create Ground-Floor Opportunities;
5. Constantly Growing List of Managers Means a Steady Flow of New Ideas;
6. Third-Party Verified Performance Net of All Fees and Costs;
7. Sophisticated Online Analytics Allow You to Rank and Evaluate Performance;
8. In Some Cases, Ability to Reconstruct Historical Track Records;
9. Performance Updated Monthly, So You Always Have Current Data; and
10. Inexpensive and Easy to Subscribe,
To learn just how reasonable Theta Subscriptions are, see the Pricing tab on the Theta website home page. While there, you can also click on our “Demo” link to try out the features and functionality of the Theta subscription service.
Special Note - If you are a member of NAAIM or the MTA, annual subscription prices go even lower.